Mask - Pink Flamingos
HOW TO MEASURE
1. GIRTH /TORSO is the most important measurement, start at the shoulder and go through the legs and back up to the starting point at the shoulder.
2 .CHEST measure the widest part of the chest making sure that the athlete's arms are down at their sides when taking this measurement.
3. WAIST measure the narrowest part of the torso, to locate the waist have athlete bend to their side, this would show you where their natural waistline would be.
4.HIP measure the widest part of the lower torso, making sure that the athlete's is standing with their feet together. Also be sure to measure the fullest part of their buttocks when taking their hip measurement.
Flamingos on navy blue or flamingos on light blue adds a little fun to your day. This social distancing mask is made with a pocket to insert a filter if required.
- Can be washed and reused
- Breathable and comfortable
- Elastic over the ears
- Not for medical use
- Does not meet N95 mask standards
- Non refundable or returnable
Outer: 100 % Polyester | Lining: 100% Cotton