Precautions Taken By GYMagic Inc.
PRECAUTIONS TAKEN AT GYMAGIC INC TO PROTECT STAFF AND CUSTOMERS
GYMagic Inc. would like to take this time to thank you for your continued support through these unprecedented times.
GYMagic is temporarily closed for in-store shopping but we have Online Shopping, Online Pick Up and Curbside Pick Up available too.
We are closely monitoring COVID-19 guidelines from the provincial government and local health authorities to provide a safe environment for GYMagic staff and customers. We will update you as new information becomes available.
- Number of people inside store is limited (occupancy limit: 1 person per 20 square meters) and controlled at all entrances
- Social distancing guidelines are posted on the floor and walls inside the store
- Staff are required to wear gloves and masks
- Hand sanitizer is available for customers and staff to use
- Staff practice and promote everyday preventive behaviours including frequent hand washing
- Common areas including doors and cash desk, are regularly disinfected
- Fitting rooms are currently closed and washrooms too.
- Cleaning processes are enhanced for the entire store.
- Cash payments are accepted.
- GYMagic will be accepting returns in person or by mail
- Fitting rooms and washrooms are closed until further notice
Remember we are all in this together and if we continue to help stop the spread for Covid-19 we can close this chapter and start a new and bright beginning. Stay safe and safe healthy.